Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wednesday, June 3

I exercised yesterday and did well eating . . . . until dinner. Personally, I blame Chris. He had to go down to Canton to pick up something from a game store and you know what is in Canton, right?? Nacho Mama's. So we went out to dinner. And while I did resist the temptation to have a margarita (I had water), I failed at resisting the chips and salsa. And the chimichanga. And the rice. And sour cream.
So my weight was up a bit this morning. But today is a new day, and I'm getting ready to exercise so I don't think all is lost. I'll be OK. Still on track to meet my first goal of 16 pounds by our vacation.
Now if only I could get Chris to go jogging. . .

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the late response, but this is a good attitude, Shannon! Don't pay too much heed to weight differences after eating really salty food. I always bloat up a bunch after Mexican Restaurant Wednesday (which is why my weigh-in day is Wednesday morning). Periods are also evil, but I'm sure you already know all of this.

    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete