Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Think Gene Autry Said It Best. . .

I'm back in the saddle again
Out where a friend is a friend (thanks to Erin for her pep talk!)
Where the longhorn cattle feed (yes I'm cow-like,but not for long)
On the lowly gypsum weed
Back in the saddle again



So I'm back in the saddle-- I've been swimming for 30 minutes while the kids take their swimming lessons and I guess it must be good exercise because I'm working my way back to what I had lost before--I have one pound to go to get me back to where I was. My new goal is to continually have my weight stay below Erin's, since she won't "start over" for me in our competition. She said something about some ratio or stats or something--I dunno it was math gibberish. This week should be fairly easy to stay on target--the kids have swim lessons tues -fri so I'll swim those days and I have only one cake this week so I have no excuse to skip exercise the other days. Plus Chris is away so I will end up eating cereal or fruit for dinner most nights (I'm so bad about cooking when he's away--the kids live on grilled cheese, pancakes and hotdogs)
So things are good after a very bad few weeks. . .

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that math jabberwockey talk - don't believe a word of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete