Saturday, May 23, 2009

Game. Back. On.

So Little-Miss-Perky-Poo-I-Work-Out-Every-Day-And-ALWAYS-Measure-My-Food-Like-A-Good-Little-Girl is seriously pissing me off. Mainly she's just making me feel incredibly stupid for not being weight loss motivated and failing miserably at this attempt. (A fact for which I am eternally grateful-- but I'm SO not telling HER that)
So hear this Miss Perky Poo:
Game Back On. I am in like Flynn. And if you can't handle the heat, then stay out of the kitchen. You shouldn't be in there anyway. And unlike Miss Perky who has the full force of a personal trainer behind her, is single and has no children--I'm going to do this ALL. BY. MYSELF.
Miss Perky Poo wherever you are you should be afraid. Very, very afraid.
'Cause Mama Wags is Losing it Again. And this time it's personal.

6 comments:

  1. It's THUNDERDOME! Bring on the spherical cage and crazy work-out gear! "Two [women] enter! One [woman] leaves! Two [women] enter! One [woman] leaves!"

    I'm not quite sure how I can parlay that into a cheer for BOTH of y'all - but I'll work on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key is to start offering your opponent deserts that you know they are weak against.

    I mean, I'm not competitive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, you KNOW how much I love the Sahara desert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin, how do you feel about cheesecake??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Erin. I really, really love the manner in which you called him on that error. :D

    About a year or so ago, Sean and I talked about trying to lose weight together. He wanted there to be a rule that the loser had to eat a dessert of the winner's choosing. In one sitting. I know he meant to feed me an entire cheesecake. I feel it in my very bones.

    Anyway, yay for competition and congratulations to the two of you for being so motivated! I am somewhat in awe. I have only ever lost weight very, very slowly (like five pounds over six months slow) due to my extreme hatred of exercise.

    ReplyDelete