Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday, April 20, 2009

I had a good day today! Exercised for 47 minutes, and have eaten only diet friendly foods! I threw away the Easter candy--it was possessed by the devil anyhow--and filled my Brita water pitcher like a good little girl. I resisted the temptation to eat popcorn chicken for lunch with Sam and instead had a lean cuisine.
Ate a breakfast bar, my lean cuisine, and for dinner had one slider, one fat free hot dog, about a tablespoon of garlic olive oil pasta and corn.
I may have a weight watchers sherbet bar this evening if I feel like it.
I am very bummed that the likelihood of making my first weight loss goal (24 more pounds by the end of the school year--that's 9 weeks) is slim to none, but I'm trying not to let that get me down. I'll just have to do what I can and reevaluate goals if need be.
I stood naked in front of the mirror this morning--YUCK! if that's not incentive, I don't know what is. Chris has given his word that he will push me out of bed tomorrow morning (if need be) to exercise. The cooler thing is that he said he'd go for a run while I am exercising. This would be so much easier if he were doing it with me. I can say that because he doesn't read this blog, so I'm not creating guilt in him. It doesn't work anyway. I hope he keeps his word. All I need is a little push. I'm horribly competitive so all I need is some competition. Erin, you in?? Sean?? I'm willing to put in money. . .
So I got invited to a party given by a friend I haven't seen since high school. I'm not going to go. I want to go, but I won't. It's just too embarrassing. I wish I felt better about my appearance, but I don't and I don't want to face people I haven't seen in 15 years. I was fat in high school and I weigh at least 55 pounds more than I did in high school, so. . . yeah, that's not going to happen.
So now I'm depressed, and fat, which it totally not the point of this, so Hooray me! for getting back on my horse!
I have to go now.
thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow I am paying insane amounts of money for group weight loss personal training--a 12 week program. Game. On. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cormarama-is-losing-it-too.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete