Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So first a confession--I didn't exercise today. Booo, Shannon. I know I should have, but I didn't and I have no intentions of doing so right now. I did pretty well food wise today, I kept the day light in anticipation of my friend's Erin & Sean (not a couple--Sean is Erins' life coach/tenant/manslave) anyway they made dinner for us and I had suspicions that I would be tempted to splurge so I saved calories for it. At any rate, here's what I ate today:
cheerios, 1/2 banana & skim milk
pretzel chips
fruit & yogurt parfait
chicken parmesan with pasta and cheese--(although Joey was thoughtful enough to choose the less cheesy piece for me--thank you Joey!)
corn and carrots
1 1/2 pieces of bread--I finished Emma's
1/2 tater tot (thanks again Joey!)
1 bite of very yummy apple sour cream pie (that was Chris's)
2 glasses of wine (bad idea but it's done now)
water, water and more water.
OMG!! and the most delicious strawberry field greens salad with light raspberry viniagrette dressing
so it wasn't a terrible day
but I should have exercised. . .
tomorrow is another day
And completely unrelated--Erin showed me the most awesome bra and I'm going to buy one. It doesn't "make me feel like I'm being hugged like an angel" as Erin suggested, but it does make my jugs look damn good! And it's comfy.

1 comment: